Karmapa Works Meeting during Kagyü Monlam in Bodhgaya/India
On 17th December 2015, H.H. Karmapa Trinley Thaye Dorje held a meeting for all Karma Kagyu monasteries, Rinpoches, NGOs and Projects at the Karma Gompa in Bodhgaya.
H.H. Karmapa stated that he gathered everybody as he wishes to enhance collaborations between the different groups.
The main points of H.H. Karmapa’s talk will be summarised in this report:
- Mouseover or click for full size image
- continuing disengagement in political matters during increasingly difficult times
- basing all efforts and activities in the dharma and nothing else
- implementing simplicity in the design of our projects and activities, as we do within our dharma tasks
- introducing ourselves to one another and engaging in knowledge exchange
- sharing our approaches and developments (thereby increasing transparency)
- showing an interest for each other’s different activities and projects (networking, communication)
- approaching one another
- supporting one another
- engaging on the basis of benefiting others
- participating in an annual meeting of this kind during the Monlam (using the Monlam as a platform for exchange)
- Senior Rinpoches are to support these efforts
- jointly following the same goal
Please note that the information provided in “(cursive)” are comments by the author Pia Cerveny of the KHCP-Karmapa Healthcare Project.
She made notes of the main points during the meeting and hopes that this report is of the same tenor as the talk by H.H. Karmapa.
An attendance list was recorded.