May 26- 31, 2010: Karma Guen/Spain:
At Karma Guen there was a film presentation and an information desk. Many thanks to the Gomez family.
Again, we had a conversation of great importance with Shamar Rinpoche.
Rinpoche assigned major projects to the KHCP and thanked us for the successful work. He showed great enthusiasm for the new website www.karmapa-healthcare.org and enabled a direct link from www.karmapa.org. He highlighted the importance of supporting Karmapa’s social activities, representing them and promoting them world wide.
May 29, 2010: Information desk at the Stupa Benalmadena/Spain:
The KHCP would like to thank Maggy Lehnert for her support.
Enlarge the pictures
by mouseover or click!
- The little ones are especially helpful to Tashi the bear and his work for the children in Asia
- KHCP-information desk
- Shamar Rinpoche gives teachings on meditation...
- After the KHCP presents the work of the project through film...
- ...and internet streaming.
- Shamar Rinpoche arrives Benalmadena
- Shamar Rinpoche and the major of Benalmadena