- Gyalwa Karmapa Trinley Thaye Dorje’s arrival
Bodhi stupa with Bodhi tree
- Monlam programme 2010
Enlarge the pictures
by mouseover or click!
Our KHCP medical team of almost 40 people arrives in Bodhgaya despite icy weather in Europe and fog in Delhi.
- Team meetings every morning
- Shangpa Rinpoche is new KHCP-member now
- Re-admission of his nuns of Mustang
We have two new institutes include into KHCP.
We are pleased about the new collaboration with Beru Khyentse Rinpoche, his monks in Bodhgaya and Shangpa Rinpoche’s nuns from Mustang/Nepal.
With the help of our supporters, we’re hoping to expand to further areas within the next few years.
- Our monks and nuns present their collaboration with the KHCP at the information desk in the Mönlam committee tent. We’re very happy about our first Tibetan sponsors.
- Tulku visit from Buthan
- The Mönlam starts at the Bodhi tree ...
Our service at the Bodhi tree
- ... whilst our medical team is working on site
- Eye test and distribution of glasses
- Acupuncture and neural therapy
- Consultation of our ENT specialist
- Skin therapy – disinfection of hundreds of heads
- ...Shamarpa, Rinpoches...
- ...and all friends are making their wishes for all sentinent beings
Beru Khyentse Rinpoche’s monastery
All institutes and health professionals have gathered for the 1st meeting of the KHCP project in Bodhgaya.
Karmapa had passed on a message to all of them stressing the importance of the collaboration. All institutes have now been linked and will start sharing their experiences with each other. First exchanges have been made at the meeting.
- First KHCP institute meeting in Bodhgaya
- Leaders of the institutes reported back to each other whilst our health professionals got to know each other and shared their expertise.
- By now we have established 12 institutes into the KHCP.
Medical room in the Ningma-Gumpa
- A 500kg clothes collection arrives from Europe
- Unpacking and sorting in the medical room
- "Customers" are already waiting outside
- Everybody is happy about the warm clothes
- Our Tibetan medicine department
- Our dentist attended hundreds of patients
- Physiotherapy sessions
- Podiatry sessions
- Western medicine
Beru Khyentse Rinpoche's monastery
- 3000 people attended the Chenrezig initiation...
- ... with Gyalwa Karmapa
- Initiation of Karmapa’s new secretary general Lodrö Rapsel Rinpoche
900th anniversary of the 1st Karmapa Düsum Khyenpa at Kalachakra Maidan Ground
- All centres of the Karma Kagyü lineage world-wide were invited for the 900th anniversary of Gyalwa Karmapa. Over 15000 friends visited. Karmapa and Shamarpa gave their declarations. The governor of Bihar gave a festive speech. The KHCP were guests, too.
- More than 10000 people attended the festivities
Last day of the Mönlam at the Bodhi tree
- Last day of the Monlam
- The KHCP team offers a mandala to Karmapa...
- ... and to Shamarpa and we thank for their support!
- The KHCP team at the end of the Monlam
- Karmapa and Shamarpa bid farewell to all their friends
- Interview with Karmapa and the KHCP medical team
The next Mönlam medical camp will take place from 12th to 21st December 2011. See you soon!
Any travel costs are paid privately. This also applies to all helpers.
All activities are carried out voluntarily and the full amount of donations is forwarded directly and personally to Karmapa’s monks, nuns and accordingly to KHCP projects in Asia.
DONATE NOW >>